HOW WE WORK
Welcome to 111Threads!
At 111 our goal is to provide unique, eco-conscious one of a kind clothing.... And this is how we work.
- All items are sustainably sourced (second hand) meaning each piece is completely unique and one of a kind. While designs can be repeated it is difficult to replicate an exact piece.
- 111Threads is run by Acadia Herbst who is majoring in Sustainable Entrepreneurship & Design and is a full time student at Plymouth University in New Hampshire so please be patient with all orders!
- All items are created with pride and passion and are made to be the best they can be.
- All sales are final. No returns, refunds, exchanges will be accepted. Once the order is shipped and you receive tracking it is no longer our responsibility
- We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- ALTERNATIVE PAYMENTS LIKE CASHAPP, VENMO, and PAYPAL are available upon request. Please message us on Instagram @111.threads to do so.